Popular Posts

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Life: The True Story

Jump Bitch


At almost 28, I have decided that I have seen way more bullshit than I have needed to and need to fucking vent. First of all, I want to let everyone know that I am an asshole and my shit does not stink. I think 88% of the people that I encounter on a day to day basis are just plain stupid (that is a generous estimate). And I enjoy all kinds of attention, so please send me hate mail. Right about now…if you’ve made it this far…are wondering “why the fuck am I reading this?” The answer is, because you really don’t have shit better to do. I know a little about a lot and enough to bullshit my way through anything, or can at least tell you what not to do. So if I haven’t lost you yet, maybe you’ll learn a thing or two. Enjoy the Shit Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment